Welcome to Round 6!
In this round, we examine claims (published 2009-2018) from the following journals:
1. Academy of Management Journal
2. American Economic Review
3. American Educational Research Journal
5. Comparative Political Studies
7. European Journal of Personality
8. Evolution and Human Behavior
9. Exceptional Children
10. Health Psychology
11. Journal of Conflict Resolution
12. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology
13. Journal of Environmental Psychology
14. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General
15. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
16. Journal of Political Economy
17. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory
18. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
19. Social Science & Medicine
20. The Journal of Finance
21. The Leadership Quarterly
22. The Quarterly Journal of Economics
Prediction surveys and prediction markets have different advantages. We open each Round with surveys to get your baseline opinion before interactions in the markets influence your evaluation.
Survey Taking Strategy: Quantity vs. Quality
Want to have a better chance of winning a payout for your survey participation? Read an analysis of volume vs. accuracy on our blog.
Round 6 Surveys will pay $4,800. That’s $160 per batch of surveys, as $80 / $40 / $20 / $20 for the Top 4 forecasters for the batch.
The more batches of surveys you complete, the more you are eligible to win. Round 6 Survey winners will be announced after Round 6 Markets close later this month. (Markets pay separately, and not until mid-2020. For more details, read Explanation of Payouts.)
Where do I find the surveys?
- Log in to the market here: https://predict.replicationmarkets.com/main/#!/login
- Your assigned surveys will appear on your page, underneath the banner with directions. Only forecasters who have completed the required intake survey will have assigned surveys.
- To be eligible to win prize money, you must complete at least one batch of surveys.
- If you want to be eligible for more prizes, complete more batches of surveys. After you complete your first batch of surveys, another batch will appear on your page. Only complete the number of surveys that you want to complete.
Timeline for Round 6
- The Round 6 Surveys are available from now, Monday, February 3, 12:00 UTC until Sunday, February 9, 23:59 UTC.
- You may take the surveys in several sittings provided you use the same browser and keep the cookies Qualtrics uses to track your progress.
- The Round 6 Prediction Market will be available from Monday, February 10, 12:00 UTC until Sunday, February 23, 23:59 UTC.