Welcome to Round 9!
In this round, we examine 330 claims (published 2009-2018) from 22 journals:
|American Economic Journal: Applied Economics|
|American Economic Review|
|Clinical Psychological Science|
|Computers & Education|
|European Sociological Review|
|Journal of Conflict Resolution|
|Journal of Educational Psychology|
|Journal of Financial Economics|
|Journal of Management|
|Journal of Political Economy|
|Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory|
|Learning and Instruction|
|Public Administration Review|
|Review of Financial Studies|
Prediction surveys and prediction markets have different advantages. We open each Round with surveys to get your baseline opinion before interactions in the markets influence your evaluation.
Round 9 Surveys will pay $5,280. That’s 160 for each of 33 batches of surveys, as $80 / $40 / $20 / $20 for the Top 4 forecasters in each batch.
The more batches of surveys you complete, the more you are eligible to win. Round 9 Survey winners will be announced after Round Markets close July 20. (Markets pay out separately, and not until later in 2020. For more details, read Explanation of Payouts.
- Log in to the market here: https://predict.replicationmarkets.com.
- Your assigned surveys will appear on your page, underneath the banner with directions. Only forecasters who have completed the required intake survey will have assigned surveys.
- To be eligible to win prize money, you must complete at least one batch of surveys.
- If you want to be eligible for more prizes, complete more batches of surveys. After you complete your first batch of surveys, another batch will appear on your page. Only complete the number of surveys that you want to complete.
- Round 9 surveys are available from now, Monday, June 29, 12:00 UTC until Monday, July 6, 06:00 UTC. (Monday, 2 am on the US East Coast.)
- You may take the surveys in several sittings provided you use the same browser and keep the cookies Qualtrics uses to track your progress.
- Round 9 Prediction Market will be available from Monday, July 6, 12:00 UTC until Monday, July 20, 06:00 UTC (Monday, 2 am on the US East Coast).