A quick status update
Survey prizes paid out as planned, but we’re still awaiting final December resolutions to let us pay out the main SCORE markets. COS says we should have it shortly. There will be far fewer resolutions than expected, but we cannot wait a year for pandemic-halted experiments.
• We will pay out SCORE markets in February based on replications through 31 Dec 2020. (If COS includes some January 2021 resolutions we will use them too.)
• Preprint markets will pay out September 2021 as planned; we will start to provide monthly updates after we take care of the main SCORE payments.
- Reddit: r/replicationmarkets,
- Twitter: @ReplicationMkts,
- and the RM site
- Email us anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow our research team at The Science Prediction Market Project.
Here’s to a healthy 2021.
Keep in touch!
Charles Twardy, PI