Version 1.7 (August 10, 2020)
Updated closing date and time of contest to September 28, 06:00 UTC. Made visual changes to improve readability (including font colors and removal of strike-outs). To see the marked up version, click here.
Version 1.6 (February 7, 2020)
Adjusted prize budget to account for definition change:
- No change to Survey prizes.
- No change to Market prizes Round 0 – Round 5.
- Round 6+: Increased per-Round Market prizes from $9,000 to $18,750.
- New Round total is based on $750 x # resolving claims.
- Minor edits as noted in passing. (E.g. “PayPal”, missing LMSR equation.)
- Additions are marked in green. (Includes a few missed in 1.5.)
Version 1.5 (January 29, 2020)
- Updated estimates of resolving claims after change in definition of replication by SCORE.
Version 1.4 (January 13, 2020)
- Updated company name to Jacobs.
Version 1.3 (December 9, 2019)
- Updated payment information to use PayPal exclusively for all prize payouts.
Version 1.2 (October 12, 2019)
- Further clarification of prize allocation.
- Updated payment information to include PayPal for foreign transactions.
- Removed reference to SciCast; replaced with Replication Markets.
- Added missing words to final paragraph.
Version 1.1 (August 31, 2019)
- Struck “be” from description of eligibility.
- Added “(about)” to number of claims in a Round.
- Clarification of prize allocation.
- Payment method changed from Google Wallet to Google Pay.
- Clarification of “winning shares.”