Version 1.8 (February 7, 2021)
Added a note about the delayed prize payouts. They did not happen in January as we await the final batch of resolutions.
Version 1.7 (August 10, 2020)
Updated closing date and time of contest to September 28, 06:00 UTC. Made visual changes to improve readability (including font colors and removal of strike-outs). To see the marked up version, click here.
Version 1.6 (February 7, 2020)
Adjusted prize budget to account for definition change:
- No change to Survey prizes.
- No change to Market prizes Round 0 – Round 5.
- Round 6+: Increased per-Round Market prizes from $9,000 to $18,750.
- New Round total is based on $750 x # resolving claims.
- Minor edits as noted in passing. (E.g. “PayPal”, missing LMSR equation.)
- Additions are marked in green. (Includes a few missed in 1.5.)
Version 1.5 (January 29, 2020)
- Updated estimates of resolving claims after change in definition of replication by SCORE.
Version 1.4 (January 13, 2020)
- Updated company name to Jacobs.
Version 1.3 (December 9, 2019)
- Updated payment information to use PayPal exclusively for all prize payouts.
Version 1.2 (October 12, 2019)
- Further clarification of prize allocation.
- Updated payment information to include PayPal for foreign transactions.
- Removed reference to SciCast; replaced with Replication Markets.
- Added missing words to final paragraph.
Version 1.1 (August 31, 2019)
- Struck “be” from description of eligibility.
- Added “(about)” to number of claims in a Round.
- Clarification of prize allocation.
- Payment method changed from Google Wallet to Google Pay.
- Clarification of “winning shares.”