We deliver insights into the reliability of research.
These insights include:
- What is the overall replication rate?
- How does the replication rate vary by
- research design
- publication practices
- definition of replication
- What types of research claims are being made?
- What types of research can be replicated, and at what cost?
We aim for more than 80% accuracy of predictions.
Our past markets have averaged ~75% accuracy. Our work appears on the Science Prediction Market Project page, and published in Science, PNAS, and Royal Society Open Science.